September 15, 2010

Anime Weekend Atlanta


Bionic Unicorn jewelry at Anime Weekend Atlanta!

This weekend my jewelry will be for sale in the "Bringing Fancy Back" Boutique at Anime Weekend Atlanta. I have new cameo necklaces, lolita rings, carousel earrings, and select steampunk necklaces. While you are there, be sure to say hi to my friends from Blasphemina's Closet, Megan Maude, and KMK Designs.

My jewelry will be located in the "Bringing Fancy Back" Boutique along with gothic lolita clothing by the designers mentioned above. Please note this is a special boutique that is separate from the main vendors room.

Bionic Unicorn jewelry will also be featured in the fashion show on Saturday afternoon. The models for Blasphemina's Closet will be wearing my jewelry designs.

xoxo
Kristin

No comments: