September 24, 2010

Celebrity Dream Clients


I was once asked who was on my celebrity wishlist of clients to work with. I thought it would be fun to make a little gallery of my favorite ladies and talk about why I admire them. Plus you never know, the universe might grant my wish! While making this little gallery, I realized that their names either start with A or Z, and are very similar. Quelle coincidence!

Anna Paquin: Other than the obvious fact that she is the star of my favorite show, I love her unique beauty. I think the gap in her teeth is so cute, and I love her adventurous personality. She seems like the kind of person who could conquer anything she wanted.

Alexa Chung: Coolest personal style. I love how she mixes high and low fashion. She is the queen of perfect bed head hair. Alexa always comes across as chic, casual, and modern. She seems very intelligent and down to earth - and I love watching her interview people.

Zoƫ Saldana: I have been a fan ever since she was a bitchy ballerina in Center Stage. To me, she embodies modern feminine power. Plus, she has a long regal neck perfect for giant statement jewelry!

Zooey Deschanel: Is there a cuter person in the world? I'm not sure. Her innocent blue eyes combined with her quirky attitude make her a truly magical person. I love her vintage inspired personal style.

So there you have it. If any of you ladies or your stylists happen to read this, give me a call.


No comments: